Monday 14 June 2010

VTTA East Anglia - E2/25

Chris has asked me to post the following BLOG for him:




After thirty two years of trying I've done it - nder the hour for the 25miler with a time of 59:30 That's 2min 28sec off my all time PB.

Despite a gusty wind to the turn there were several sheltered stretches on the way back. It was at about 17 miles when I suddenly realised that my dream was about to come true - sub-hour.

Special thanks to:

Dave Wentworth (training and racing advise)
Dr Tom Saw (Blackberry Clinic)
Mike Veal (Bike Dynamics)
Mary Hartley (for being the most supportive wife anyone could wish for)



From Dave - Well done Chris, what a stonking ride and welcome to the sub-hour club. I'm sure more is to come yet - yep, I'm starting to get worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment